Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Continuing our NRC Ladies Bible Study

Since February, our Ladies Bible Study group has been going through the book, "The 23rd Psalm~ The Lord, Our Shepherd" by Juanita Ryan.
March 15 was our last time we were able to meet in person (when we went through chapter 5).
I've decided to take this virtual so that we can continue to be in God's Word, grow in His Word, and build one another up in Him.
Don't worry if you've misplaced your book or left it at church. I will post everything here (I feel that since we purchased forty books, there shouldn't be an issue with copyright laws).
I will begin with Chapter 6 this week, and continue posting one each week until we finish the book (9 chapters in all).
I am posting the questions in the comment section so that everyone can reply to them if they would like to, also giving us all the opportunity to comment on each other's answers, as well. In the last comment I post, I will be asking for prayer requests where you can add yours each week.
I'm hoping this format will be conducive to what I am envisioning here, but we shall see! : ) I may tweak as we go along.
The first one (Chapter 6) will be posted tomorrow, April 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment